In 25 years as a professional designer, Sara's expertise in WordPress web design was one of the best working relationships I have had with another professional. I ended up with a great website with everything that I wanted in it. And Sara was instrumental in making it all happen. Thank you again Sara!
Sara Ohara is very talented, extremely knowledgeable and a joy to work with.
I have had the extreme pleasure of working with Sara and have to say, the most amazing experience. She is a wonderful WordPress instructor and is very easy to work with.
Sara is tough, she will not let you go until you have learned and understand what you came to learn! Sara, thank you!
- The small classes and individual attention made learning successful.
- • Do you need a New Website?
• Do you need to Re-design your current Website?
- • Do you need to learn to update your WordPress Website?
• Do you want it to be Mobile ready?
80% of new Websites today are using WordPress – it takes seconds and it’s FREE! Although initially WordPress was just used for Blogging, it’s become the perfect web-design tool for small and medium sized businesses as well as individuals. The template designs are truly magnificent and state of the art. They combine both beauty and user friendliness. It’s easy and it’s fun!
4 classes $60
Jan 15 – Feb 5 1:00 – 3:00
April 1 – April 22 1:00 – 3:00
This class meets once a week for 4 weeks. All 4 classes are only $60. There are only 15 students to a class allowing for lots of individual attention.
We also offer individual and small group WordPress training in your office or home.
Creating a Blog takes seconds and it's free! This can be a brand new Blog or one that you add to your current WordPress website.
• Business Blogs: They're a great tool to share your knowledge and expertise with a larger audience and connect with potential new customers.
A business blog will increase your web presence (SEO), provide content to share in social media, and build trust with prospects and loyalty with customers.
• Personal Blogs: They can be on any topic - some provide commentary or news on a particular subject; others function as personal online diaries. Creating and maintaining a blog is a great way to express yourself. Your Blog can be public to the world or private just for your family and friends.
We’ll take you step-by-step through starting your own Blog, choosing its look and posting content. Whether you want a business tool, a creative outlet, or a platform for your cause, this class will organize, energize and empower you to achieve your goals.
2 classes $30
Jan 16 – Jan 23 10:00 – 12:00
This class meets once a week for 2 weeks. $30 is the cost for both classes. There are only 15 students to a class allowing for lots of individual attention.